Wednesday, September 18, 2013

half acre beer hates astronauts

Lucky for me I happened to be in town the weekend that Half Acre was releasing this awesome beer. This single hopped citra IPA is the official beer of the comic God Hates Astronauts by Ryan L. Browne. Browne also provided the excellent label artwork. I was unfamiliar with the comic until I picked up this beer and checked it out. It's funny, weird and definitely worth checking out. The beer is great. I love citra and as mentioned earlier, it's a single hop IPA that also uses only vienna malts. It is pure unadulterated citra goodness. The citrus flavors and bitterness are well complimented by a light malt profile, coming in at a very easy drinking 7% ABV. Half Acre's hoppy offerings are some of the best around and this is no exception.

No comments:

Post a Comment